It’s been two weeks since we started our Board Basics Training Course. In that time we’ve covered quite a few items so now is a perfect time to review. If you haven’t been reading the sections on a daily basis, no problem – now is the perfect time to grab a cup of tea and tuck in.
- Guide Introduction
- Board Duties
- Individual Board Member Evaluations
- Teamwork Board Evaluations
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Introduction
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Job Descriptions
Coming up next week:
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Board Bylaws
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Conflict of Interest Policy
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Whistleblower Policy
- Document Scavenger Hunt: Committee Charters
We will be hosting a 1 hour webinar on April 21, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST. This webinar will review all the readings listed above and is the perfect opportunity to ask questions that relate to your unique nonprofit organization. The webinar is $25 per person, please click here for more details.