Tactical planning is something we, at urbanASKEW, believe is a fundamental piece to a successful organization. Tactical plans layout the action items and targets an organization needs to accomplish over a 12- to 18-month period. They are a roadmap on where your organization needs to go and the exact steps you need to get there.
Here is a quick one-stop resource on our tactical planning articles:
- Why you should focus on tactical plans
- What is a tactical plan?
- Tactical plans help you get through the panic
- From ideal to real: Strategic vs. Tactical planning
- The powers of inspiration and practicality
- Inspirational thinking
- Practical thinking: The route of tactical planning
- Planning: Journey vs. Route
- Tactical plans: Task setting
- Let’s get RACI
- Project worksheets for tactical planning
One Comment Add yours